Our mission is to raise awareness and fund research grants to find treatments and cures for childhood cancer.
Our vision is that together, we raise awareness and bring HOPE to children with cancer.
We are governed by a seven member Board of Directors.
Braden's Hope For Childhood Cancer
Olathe, KS 66062
or you can email our President at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deliece Hofen, President
- Brian Hofen, Vice President
- Jenny Grindel, Secretary
- Andrea Bennett, Treasurer
- Jon Holmes, member
- Kyle Reinoehl, member
- Christine Barbour, member
- Dr. Keith Ratzlaff, chair Dr. Ratzlaff is the Head of Pediatrics and Obstetrics at Olathe Medical
- Dr. Carlos Monzon, former pediatric oncologist and current pediatrician
- Kristin Stegenga, Research Nurse at Children's Mercy Hospital
- Dr. Kathleen Neville, Pediatric Oncologist
- Deliece Hofen, Braden's Hope For Childhood Cancer
- Dr. Yael Mosse, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Dr. Susan Blaney, Texas Children's Hospital
- Dr. Lisa R. Diller Dana-Farber/Children's Hospital Cancer Center, Boston
- Dr. Douglas Myers, Children's Mercy Hospital, Kansas City